We offer FREE Shipping on orders over $99
Ice Rink Tarps FAQ's
Frequently asked questions
How do I make an Ice Rink?
2. Design your ice rink to a size which is suitable for your area. When selecting your rink tarp, ensure you purchase a size which is at least 5ft larger than your rink frame on both the length and width.
3. When constructing your design, select a durable and hardwearing lumber as opposed to soft and flexible plywood. Clear the 'play area' of any debris and remove protrusions from your frame. Always fill air gaps between your frame and the ground it is sitting on with dirt such as top soil.
4. Carefully lay your liner over your framework making sure you tuck it securely down to the bottom of the boards. Leave plenty of slack in the corners.
5. Fill your rink with water ensuring you do not let it spill over the frame. Once full, the lowest area of your ice rink should have a minimum of 3 to 4" of water. Now staple the excess liner to the outside of your framework or use our liner clips to secure
6. Be patient and wait for the water to freeze. You will require a solid 3" of ice before you can grab your skates. Check the ice by walking carefully on it after 3-4 days of sub 20°F temperatures
What size Ice Rink Liner Tarp do I need?
When choosing your liner, it is imperative that you select a size which is at least 5ft longer on both the length and width than your rink frame. For example; if your rink frame is 15ft x 25ft, you will need to purchase a liner tarp that is 20ft x 30ft. Please consider the cut size of our ice rink tarps are upto 3% smaller than the advertised size, this is due to the reinforced hems & seams.
Dont forget your boards, you need to travel up & back down the other side so its always best to have a slightly bigger liner than it being too short for your rink.
What does 'cut size' mean?
How long will it take for my order to arrive & do we ship to Canada?
Any order placed over the weekend or over a public holiday will be processed & shipped the next business day.
Expedited shipping services such as 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air are available for an additional cost. Please contact us for a quote on these services.
Do you offer a product warranty?
All of our products are deemed to be free from defect at the time of purchase. We do not offer an extended warranty once the product is in use due to the application they are put to. Many product defects are in fact a result of product misuse or wear and tear and are not a manufacturing fault.
I have received my order and I have an issue, what should I do?
If you have received your ice rink liner tarp or ice rink liner accessories and they have arrived damaged or faulty, please notify us immediately or within 14 days of receiving your purchase. You will be required to provide a photo via email, of the defective product which will then be examined. If your order has a genuine manufacturing fault, then a replacement will be arranged and a return label will be provided for the faulty goods to be returned
I have changed my mind and wish to return my goods.
How do I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order it is imperative that you contact us immediately. If your order has been placed outside of our opening times, please call our sales office as soon as possible on the next business day or leave us a voicemail.
We pride ourselves on our ability to ship your order the same day and therefore it may be likely that your order has already been shipped. If this is the case, a return charge imposed by our couriers will be levied and deducted from the refund due back to you.